Austrian Grand Prix 2024
race Schedule & guide
Practice 1: Friday July 8, 2022, 1:30 PM - 2:30 PM
Qualifying: Friday July 8, 2022, 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Practice 2: Saturday July 9, 2022, 12:30 PM - 1:30 PM
Sprint Race: Saturday July 9, 2022, 4:30 PM - 5:30 PM
Race: Sunday July 10, 2022, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Track Location & AddressRed Bull Ring
Red Bull Ring Straße 1
Race InformationSingle Lap Length: 4.318 km (2.683 mi)
Total Race Distance: 306.452 km (190.420
Number of Laps: 71
Frequently Asked Questions for the 2024 Austrian Grand Prix
- Can I Park at the Track?
- Is There Reserved Seating?
- Does the Circuit Have Disabled / Reduced-Mobility Access?
- Is There Food at the Track?
- What Should I Bring with Me?
- What’s Prohibited at the Race?
- How Should I Dress on Race Day?
- What Activities Are Available at the Track?
- What’s the Best Transportation to Get to the Track?
- What are some dining suggestions for after the Race?
- When Should I Arrive at the Track?
Can I Park at the Track?Red Bull Ring offers complimentary on-site parking for all spectators. General Admission is accessible at the top two access gates. Grandstands are closer to the bottom two access gates.
Is There Reserved Seating?Spectators with grandstand tickets will receive a reserved seat with unobstructed views.
Does the Circuit Have Disabled / Reduced-Mobility Access?The Start-Finish Grandstand offers wheelchair accommodations and comes with a designated parking space.
Is There Food at the Track?Food stands will be available at Red Bull Racing. Quick options are available behind most grandstands. The Fan Zone offers the best selection of food and beverages. Additional dining can be found at the ground-floor cafe.
What Should I Bring with Me?
- A hat
- Bottled water (no glass bottles)
- Ear plugs
- Portable radio and headphones
- Folding chair (for general admission spectators)
- Cameras or camcorders