Australian Grand Prix 2024
race Schedule & guide
Practice 1: Friday April 8, 2022, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Practice 2: Friday April 8, 2022, 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Practice 3: Saturday April 9, 2022, 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Qualifying: Saturday April 9, 2022, 4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Race: Sunday April 10, 2022, 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
Track Location & AddressAlbert Park Circuit
12 Aughtie Dr
Albert Park VIC 3206
Race InformationSingle Lap Length: 5.30 km (3.29 mi)
Total Race Distance: 307.57 km (191.11 mi
Number of Laps: 58
Frequently Asked Questions for the 2024 Australian Grand Prix
- Can I Park at the Track?
- Is There Reserved Seating?
- Does the Circuit Have Disabled / Reduced-Mobility Access?
- Is There Food at the Track?
- What Should I Bring with Me?
- What’s Prohibited at the Race?
- How Should I Dress on Race Day?
- What Activities Are Available at the Track?
- What’s the Best Transportation to Get to the Track?
- What are some dining suggestions for after the Race?
- When Should I Arrive at the Track?
- Are There Any Pre-Race Events?
Can I Park at the Track?Public parking is not available at Albert Park Circuit.
Is There Reserved Seating?All grandstand tickets come with reserved seating. General Admission does not.
Does the Circuit Have Disabled / Reduced-Mobility Access?For help with accessibility, spectators can visit the Accessibility Services Office at Gate 1. A complimentary shuttle is available to assist reduced mobility spectators. Turns 2, 3, 12, and 14 offer General Admission viewing platforms for reduced-mobility spectators.
Is There Food at the Track?At Albert Park Circuit, spectators will find an assortment of dining options. Vendors will be lined up throughout the circuit at:
- F1 Central
- Legends Lane
- Heineken Village
- Gate 1
What Should I Bring with Me?
- Bottled water (no glass bottles)
- Ear plugs
- Portable radio and headphones
- Folding chair (for general admission spectators)
- Cameras or camcorders
What’s Prohibited at the Race?
- Outside alcohol
- Tank tops
- Racy t-shirts
- Glass containers
How Should I Dress on Race Day?Spectators should dress in "smart casual" attire. Polo and collared shirts and dress pants or dress shorts are preferred for men. Women can wear skirts and dresses. No tank tops or beachwear. All spectators should plan for weather changes such as rain.
What Activities Are Available at the Track?
- F1 Fan Zone
- Melbourne Walk
- Kids’ Corner
- F1 Central
- Versor Innovation & Tech Hub
What’s the Best Transportation to Get to the Track?There are many options spectators can use to travel to the circuit, including:
- Complimentary to Australia Grand Prix ticket holders
- Light Rail GP Express disembarks at Gates 1 and 2
- Clarendon Street GP Express disembarks at Gate 3
- St. Kilda Road tram disembarks at Gates 5, 8, 9, and 10
- Bus services stop near the circuit
- SkyBus offers service from the airport to Albert Park Circuit
What are some dining suggestions for after the Race?After the Australia Grand Prix, spectators can dine many locations in Melbourne, including:
- Cumulus, Inc.
- The Woods of Windsor
- Chin Chin