Abu Dhabi Grand Prix 2021
INFO & SCHEDULE
2021 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix Dates & Schedule
2021 Race Status: ON SCHEDULE
Practice 1: December 10, 2021, 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM
Practice 2: December 10, 2021, 5:00 PM - 6:30 PM
Practice 3: December 11, 2021, 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Qualifying: December 11, 2021, 5:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Race: December 12, 2021, 5:10 PM - 7:10 PM
Track Location & AddressYas Marina Circuit
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Race InformationSingle Lap Length: 5.55 km (3.45 mi)
Total Race Distance: 305.35 km (189.74 mi)
Number of Laps: 55
Frequently Asked Questions for the 2021 Abu Dhabi Grand Prix
- Can I Park at the Track?
- Is There Reserved Seating?
- Does the Circuit Have Disabled / Reduced-Mobility Access?
- Is There Food at the Track?
- What Should I Bring with Me?
- What’s Prohibited at the Race?
- How Should I Dress on Race Day?
- What Activities Are Available at the Track?
- What’s the Best Transportation to Get to the Track?
- What are some dining suggestions for after the Race?
- When Should I Arrive at the Track?
- Are There Any Pre-Race Events?
Can I Park at the Track?Parking is available for spectators, but parking should be pre-booked.
Is There Reserved Seating?All grandstand seating comes with a reserved seat. Spectators will have an unobstructed view of the circuit.
Does the Circuit Have Disabled / Reduced-Mobility Access?Yas Marina Circuit features specific seating for spectators with limited mobility. Special seating should be booked at time of ticket purchased.
Is There Food at the Track?North Oasis, West Oasis, South Oasis, and the F1 Village all offer fast-food and beverage stands for spectators. The shopping center next to Ferrari World offers additional affordable options. Eateries within the nearby Marina are high-end and costlier.
What Should I Bring with Me?
What’s Prohibited at the Race?
How Should I Dress on Race Day?Spectators should dress comfortably. Polos, trousers, skirts, dresses, and collared shirts are recommended.
What Activities Are Available at the Track?Yas Marina Circuit is near three theme parks. Among them is Ferrari World. Spectators also have access to the F1 Village, which features:
- Food and drinks
- Photo opportunities
What’s the Best Transportation to Get to the Track?Spectators have several transportation options during race weekend, including:
- Park and Ride Shuttle
- Buses: Bus No. 195, 200, 201, 203, 300, 302, and 304 run from the suburbs to the circuit. Bus No. 170, 180, 185, and 190 run from the city center to the circuit